1st Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Another way for contact.
Fallout Reporting for Duty! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 pm by mickdude2

» Amazing, Hah!
Fallout Reporting for Duty! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:37 pm by Qwerko

» Karmekazie requesting transfer into 1st Infantry
Fallout Reporting for Duty! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:22 am by Qwerko

» Guys, please.
Fallout Reporting for Duty! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:20 am by Qwerko

» Hey Everybody!!!, im not doctor nick :)
Fallout Reporting for Duty! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:46 pm by Qwerko

» Independence Day of Veteran!
Fallout Reporting for Duty! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:41 pm by Qwerko

» wow guuuuys
Fallout Reporting for Duty! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 pm by Memorizing_Fallout

» Grinding staged battles for a couple of hours!
Fallout Reporting for Duty! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:08 pm by TheGrouch

» Enlistment
Fallout Reporting for Duty! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:22 pm by mickdude2

Fallout Reporting for Duty!

2 posters

Go down

Fallout Reporting for Duty! Empty Fallout Reporting for Duty!

Post by Memorizing_Fallout Sat May 30, 2015 5:45 pm

What game experience do you have?: I play mostly tactical PC FPS games. I dabbled in consoles years prior to this, but I have gotten deep into PC gaming this year. I of course have some hours in H&G, and am also a fan of games in the Red Orchestra Franchise. I try to game every night to hone my skill, so I would say I am pretty well versed in this area of gaming.

How long have you played Heroes and Generals?: As of now, I have 228 hours in the game.

What is your in-game name?: Memorizing_Fallout

What is your name?: Russ

What is your age?: 16

Do you have a working mic and TS3? Yes, I have both. The mic is pretty bad, but it gets the job done.

Do you use any alternative methods of communication (ie steam, skype, etc)?: I use Steam and Skype. My Steam name is the same as the in-game name, and Skype will be provided upon request. (if needed)

Why do you want to join the 1st? I believe that there are many memorable experiences to be made by joining and gaming with a clan. And I think I have found the perfect one. It will be an honor to go into battle with this group of people. I also believe that although I am not the best gamer around, I have skills that I could lend to the team. Mainly that I can be anywhere or anything that is needed at that time. I can handle the stress or pressure and will be glad to take on the challenge. I want to bring this attitude to the 1st, because I will be proud to serve in any way that I can. Thank you.
Memorizing_Fallout
Memorizing_Fallout
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Fallout Reporting for Duty! Empty Re: Fallout Reporting for Duty!

Post by mickdude2 Sat May 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Roger that.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Colonel
Colonel

https://1stinfantrydivision.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down