1st Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Another way for contact.
Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 pm by mickdude2

» Amazing, Hah!
Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:37 pm by Qwerko

» Karmekazie requesting transfer into 1st Infantry
Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:22 am by Qwerko

» Guys, please.
Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:20 am by Qwerko

» Hey Everybody!!!, im not doctor nick :)
Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:46 pm by Qwerko

» Independence Day of Veteran!
Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:41 pm by Qwerko

» wow guuuuys
Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 pm by Memorizing_Fallout

» Grinding staged battles for a couple of hours!
Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:08 pm by TheGrouch

» Enlistment
Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:22 pm by mickdude2

Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form

2 posters

Go down

Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form Empty Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form

Post by Cobalt Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:45 pm

What game experience do you have?: I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember. I've been playing FPS and strategy games the whole time. This also includes being in and leading clans.

How long have you played Heroes and Generals?: A relatively short time but I completely understand it and I'm not too bad either.

What is your in-game name?: Syntax_Mk_II

What is your name?: Jesse

What is your age?: 19

Do you have a working mic and TS3? Yes

Do you use any alternative methods of communication (ie steam, skype, etc)?: I use steam to communicate and will use Skype if I need to.

Why do you want to join the 1st? I want to join a clan/community that will actually play together and I don't need to wait a week before I can actually start playing and getting to know everybody. I love the military roleplay aspect of clans and am looking forward to delving into that with everyone else.

Cobalt
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form Empty Re: Cobalt's Military Enlistment Form

Post by mickdude2 Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Roger that, welcome to the Big Red One! I'll add you to the PFC group. In the meantime, you can introduce yourself, hang out in the home base, or ask for technical help in the Combat Engineers section.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Colonel
Colonel

https://1stinfantrydivision.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down