1st Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Another way for contact.
Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 pm by mickdude2

» Amazing, Hah!
Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:37 pm by Qwerko

» Karmekazie requesting transfer into 1st Infantry
Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:22 am by Qwerko

» Guys, please.
Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:20 am by Qwerko

» Hey Everybody!!!, im not doctor nick :)
Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:46 pm by Qwerko

» Independence Day of Veteran!
Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:41 pm by Qwerko

» wow guuuuys
Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 pm by Memorizing_Fallout

» Grinding staged battles for a couple of hours!
Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:08 pm by TheGrouch

» Enlistment
Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:22 pm by mickdude2

Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here

Go down

Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here Empty Hello everyone, MEMORIZE here

Post by MEMORIZE Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:57 am

A little bit about myself, I'm a 19 year old active duty service member. Currently stationed in California, I work on F-18 Fighter Jets for America's Navy. Born in South Carolina as well as spent a lot of time in Georgia so you could say I'm a bit southern as I'm sure most of you will notice when I get a mic and hop on TS. I spent a lot of time learning computer programming and website design. Now to the game: my friend back home introduced me to this game about a month ago saying it was a free to play and we could hop on and share some memories. Needless to say I fell in love with the game and have been playing since. From my enlistment post you can see my progress so far so I'm not going to post all that here as well. Hope to see all of you on the battlefield!

MEMORIZE

MEMORIZE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down