1st Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Another way for contact.
Welcome to the Big Red One! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 pm by mickdude2

» Amazing, Hah!
Welcome to the Big Red One! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:37 pm by Qwerko

» Karmekazie requesting transfer into 1st Infantry
Welcome to the Big Red One! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:22 am by Qwerko

» Guys, please.
Welcome to the Big Red One! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:20 am by Qwerko

» Hey Everybody!!!, im not doctor nick :)
Welcome to the Big Red One! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:46 pm by Qwerko

» Independence Day of Veteran!
Welcome to the Big Red One! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:41 pm by Qwerko

» wow guuuuys
Welcome to the Big Red One! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 pm by Memorizing_Fallout

» Grinding staged battles for a couple of hours!
Welcome to the Big Red One! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:08 pm by TheGrouch

» Enlistment
Welcome to the Big Red One! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:22 pm by mickdude2

Welcome to the Big Red One!

Go down

Welcome to the Big Red One! Empty Welcome to the Big Red One!

Post by mickdude2 Fri May 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Welcome to the Big Red One! Tumblr_nlso3g35Wl1upbk47o2_250

Up and at'em, Recruits!

Welcome to the 1st Infantry Division- the Big Red One! We're a group of mature, dedicated gamers with a focus on history and fun. We are invested in Heroes and Generals as of now, but will play any game for the sake of fun. We're made up of vets from other clans, long time FPS and strategy gamers, casual players, and any mix between.

We strive to live up to our namesake by playing with honor, integrity, and composure. Our motto, like that of the actual Division, "No Mission Too Difficult, No Sacrifice Too Great—Duty First!" exemplifies our play style. The Bloody First will take on any enemy, regardless of the obstacles, and persevere in the face of adversity. We will always hold ourselves to that higher honor. We play for the fun of it, but there's more to our history than fun

Join
To Join, simply fill out the enlistment application in order to be considered for Boot Camp. While you're waiting, feel free to introduce yourself here and get to know others in the clan. Our TS is currently the AAA TS 66.55.131.26:9362, so you can hop on and start playing with us immediately from there. Once accepted, you're free to make suggestions, participate in clan discussions, and recommend new members.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Colonel
Colonel

https://1stinfantrydivision.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum