1st Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Another way for contact.
Don't you hate it when.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 pm by mickdude2

» Amazing, Hah!
Don't you hate it when.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 4:37 pm by Qwerko

» Karmekazie requesting transfer into 1st Infantry
Don't you hate it when.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:22 am by Qwerko

» Guys, please.
Don't you hate it when.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:20 am by Qwerko

» Hey Everybody!!!, im not doctor nick :)
Don't you hate it when.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:46 pm by Qwerko

» Independence Day of Veteran!
Don't you hate it when.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:41 pm by Qwerko

» wow guuuuys
Don't you hate it when.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 pm by Memorizing_Fallout

» Grinding staged battles for a couple of hours!
Don't you hate it when.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:08 pm by TheGrouch

» Enlistment
Don't you hate it when.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:22 pm by mickdude2

Don't you hate it when..

3 posters

Go down

Don't you hate it when.. Empty Don't you hate it when..

Post by MotherHate Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:17 pm

So as you guys know from my introduction, I'm pretty new to the game, and that being it, I'm stuck with the incompetents and bored school kiddies. I'm not saying young ones are all bad, I'm just saying majority of them don't.. think.

So I just killed the gunner on a kampfwagon, stole the jeep, spun it around, and decided to guard the objective. It was being harassed and I set it on their line. Plus, they hesitate seeing that I was in one of their vehicles. Win-win, right?

Within the first few minutes, someone jumped into the vehicle and drove it into (Literally, into an objective) and hopped out. I drove Betsy back to where I was setup, and not a minute later, it happened again.

Do people not think defensively at all? Do they just go "Oh, this guy isn't driving this, so I'll use it to get to my objective faster" and not sit there and think why I'm sitting there with my head on a swivel?

Any who, anyone else have any annoying situations they've ran into while playing? Bright side is I killed a lot of Krauts doing this. So there was a little silver lining.

MotherHate
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Don't you hate it when.. Empty Re: Don't you hate it when..

Post by Memorizing_Fallout Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:39 pm

I would make the risk of saying that H&G doesn't promote tactical gameplay at all. What it does promote is getting Reto payed, leveling up a character and getting new weapons, and earning stuff to fight in the war. Actual real tactics are not commonly featured in a game where battles are akin to working a job. No one actually cares about how the battle is won, they just want the kills and the XP. Not saying that this is all of the Heroes and Generals playerbase, as I know for a fact that there is countless others ho wish the game had more of a tactical/realistic side to it, such as clans including this one. So there is my grain of salt on what the game is like playing with these people.
Memorizing_Fallout
Memorizing_Fallout
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by MotherHate Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:42 pm

The general player base is, mainly, the reason I wanted to join a squad.

I could care less if my K/D is negative or positive if I know that I capped points and my team won.

MotherHate
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Memorizing_Fallout Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:50 pm

There needs to be more people like that who play the game. I was in love with Heroes and Generals for awhile. Like it was the only thing I played. Soon, however, other games attracted my attention and I loved them too. Arguably, if you really want tactical squad based gameplay there is others out there that accomplish it much better than H&G. I'm sure several people on here are tired of me talking Red Orchestra, but it is a great game that I would recommend if you are really into realism and tactics. H&G is great in several categories, but others it loses to other games. The player base is one. Where you will get teamkilled because some stupid bastard wants your gun in H&G and the reporting process is evilly extensive, other games almost kill purposeful team kills. If you pop someone in RO for his gun the server will know and you will get kicked. I've had plenty of times where I've been murdered because my teammates want my shiny BAR, but if I were to be toting around a MG in Red Orchestra I would be protected and resupplied by my team. So I enjoy other games too, and sorry for this long ass paragraph.
Memorizing_Fallout
Memorizing_Fallout
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by MotherHate Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:54 pm

I'm up for playing whatever the rest of you lot actually play. I just want people to, yano, actually play with xD

Like right now, I had a rare good game where people were communicating. The other one people would spawn in a jeep and just take off without bringing anyone. It's just.. UGH!

MotherHate
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Memorizing_Fallout Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Yeah I view the general player base as a bunch of greedy bastards most of the time. Also if you have RO2/RS or want to get it I will be happy to hop on a server with you and mess around. I am totally the Red Orchestra guy around here.
Memorizing_Fallout
Memorizing_Fallout
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by MotherHate Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Sure, add me on Steam and we can work something out.

SteamID = Motherhate

Should be the only hit

MotherHate
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Memorizing_Fallout Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:41 am

Aight I'll do it when I can, I'm working for the majority of my Saturday so we'll see hen I make it back to my laptop.
Memorizing_Fallout
Memorizing_Fallout
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:11 pm

Don't you hate it when you bring the new guys into staged battles to train them and you find a clan of German vets ready to tear you a new asshole? Yeah. I know.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Colonel
Colonel

https://1stinfantrydivision.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum